A hand-pleated border in solid sage green cotton voile complements the lovely vine print covering the Briar Sham. Heirloom-quality cotton flax fabric with hand-quilting adds a luxurious touch of texture and dimension while the relaxed farmhouse hues offer the perfect finishing touch for your french country cottage or shabby chic, vintage-style home. Complete with fabric ties on the reverse for easy opening and closing when washing is needed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- COASTAL LIVING: this coastal item fits perfect in any nautical or beach themed bungalow.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton/linen blend shell for a proper look and feel.
- On-point square hand-quilting on textured cotton flax fabric
- Blue topaz floral print creates a bold pop of color against marzipan base
- Trimmed with 2.5″ blue topaz cotton voile gathered ruffle
- Reverses to same as front
- Features 3 tie closures with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Assorted fabrics: Hand-quilted, Machine stitched
- Material: 50% Cotton Linen Blend / 50% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: On Point Block
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 37″
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 21″ x 27″
- Azure – Beige, Blue Topaz
- Sage – Beige, Sage